2. Circulation Service: 9:00-16:00(Tuesday-Sunday)
3. Periodicals and Newspaper Reading Room: 12:00-17:00(Monday); 9:00-20:00(Tuesday-Sunday)
4. Children’s Library: 12：00-17:00(Tuesday-Friday); 9:00-17:00(Weekends; the Summer and the Winter Vocations)
5. Circulation Stack Room: 9:00-20:00(Tuesday-Sunday)
6. General Reading Room, Foreign Languages Reading Room, Public Internet Room, Self-Study Area: 9:00-17:00(Tuesday-Sunday)
Instructions of Periodicals and Newspaper Reading Room
1. Visitors can use the Periodicals and Newspaper Reading Room without reader cards.
2. Please take no more than 1 copy at a time and replace it after reading.
3.Please take good care of library materials and facilities. No marking, scribbling, folding, defacing, cutting or tearing off pages is allowed. Do not take materials out of the reading room.
4. Please use the power supply in the designated area. Do not use external power supply or charge up your personal items without permission. Be careful to use electricity.
5. For using electronic documents, please limit your time to 1 hour at a time. Please show comity if someone is waiting.
6. Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Library. Please be silent and keep communication equipment into mute model. Food, colored or sugary drinks are not allowed to bring into the reading room.
7. Please abide the “Seven Don’ts” and follow the lending rules of the library. Be a civilized reader.
8. Please abide the regulations of the library consciously, support and cooperate with the work of the staff.
9. For other services, please contact librarians nearby.