Instructions of General Reading Room
1. Readers are entitled to use the General Reading Room with reader cards.
2. Please take no more than 2 books at a time and replace them or put them on the specified place after reading.
3. Please take good care of library materials and facilities. Do not take Materials out of the reading room. Violators will be punished by relevant library regulations.
4. Please use the power supply in the designated area. Be careful to use electricity.
5. Please walk softly and keep cell phones in mute model to make a neat and quiet environment.
6. Please do not bring food and colored drinks into the room, and take care of your personal belongings.
7. Please abide the “Seven Don’ts” and follow the lending rules of the library. Be a civilized reader.
8. Please abide the regulations of the library consciously, support and cooperate with the work of the staff.
9. For other services, please contact librarians nearby.
10. Readers should reserve to access the Discussion room.
Rules of Study Room
1. For consulting, reading, studying and discussing internal publications only. Not be used for any other purposes.
2. Please abide by the rules and regulations such as the Open Rules of the Reading Room to create a quiet, civilized reading atmosphere together.
3. Opening time: 9:00-17:00(Tuesday-Sunday)
Number of the users: 2-4 persons per room
4. Applicants have to submit reader cards, fill out the application form, confirm and sign on the spot. Please contact librarian after use and take reader cards back.
5. If there are available seats in the study room and the readers are excess, the librarian has a right to lead others into the study room.
6、All of the readers must abide by the rules, or the room will be closed to them for 2-6 months.